Our Basement Waterproofing System, Installed In Iowa
Lasting, Warranted Solutions For Your Wet Basement in Illinois, Iowa, and Missouri
At Bix Basement Systems, we understand that a basement represents a very large section of space in your home. If you live in a one-story home, the basement can be half your available space!
Installation of your waterproofing system should take our installers one, perhaps two, days under normal conditions. Our installers use quality Basement Systems® products, which have proven effective for drying basements for more than 20 years.
Six Great Reasons to Choose Us
- Quality Products: Basement Systems® dealers have been installing their patented, award-winning products for more than 20 years.
- Fast Installations: Our system installs quickly in your home, with most complete installations taking one or two days.
- Experienced Crews: A crew of experienced workers will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. Each one is a waterproofing specialist who dries basements every day.
- A Cost-Effective System: Our waterproofing system can be customized to fit your budget, and it costs about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system.
- Locally Owned And Operated Contractors: Bix Basement Systems is locally owned and operated and has been in business since 1960. They're a stable, well-established company that's there when you need them!
- Free Waterproofing Quotes: We offer free waterproofing quotes to homeowners in our service area. Our quotes come in writing, and there's no obligation!
Investing In A Basement Waterproofing System
Basement finishing is the most cost-effective way you can add living space to your home. Unlike building an addition on to your home, the basement is already there, and so are the pipes, electrical wires, and utilities you need.
According to Remodeling Online's 2009-2010 report, basement finishing raises the value of your home by 75.4% of the remodeling price. This makes it one of the best home improvement investments on their report.
A home with a wet basement becomes much more difficult to sell. In fact, USA Today reports that a wet basement is one of the most serious "red flags" that deter buyers.
Combined with our lifetime written warranty, which is transferable to the next owner, home buyers will be confident that their home is protected, restoring 10% or more of the home's market value.
Our crews of waterproofers are experienced, well-trained professionals that work in basements and crawl spaces every day. They've seen it all, and they know just what needs to be done to keep your basement dry all the time!
If you live in Kirksville, Macomb, Quincy or nearby, we're the contractors for you! We offer free basement waterproofing quotes to homeowners within our service area.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.